The following dates are for the citywide fairs in 2020. There are NO RAINDATES or REFUNDS
July 4 Celebration
Thursday, July 4
Noon – dusk. Setup time 10am – Noon
Albemarle Field, off Rt. 16 (Watertown St.)
Setup time: 8am – 10am
Newton Center Green at Langley Rd. & Centre Street
Holiday Craft Fair (Juried)
One day only: TBD
Setup time: TBD
Newton City Hall
1000 Commonwealth Avenue
CRAFT SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
[Get pdf version here]
- Submit no more than three photographs of current work including booth setup to the Fairs Committee for their review. Bring confirmation to each event. Domestic handmade crafts must be hand made by the person attending the Fair. Imported handmade crafts are in the International Craft category. (To achieve a balanced Fair, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in each category. We do not offer exclusivity in any category!)
- Complete application(s) online or by mail. If completing by mail, get pdf here, and return with your check(s) made payable to the appropriate sponsor. Include self-addressed stamped envelope for confirmation. You must also sign and send in the RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT that comes with the application.
- Booth space approximately 10’ x 10’ for Fairs 1 – 3. Electricity is not provided for outdoor fairs. Bring your own table, chairs and any other equipment you need.
- Check-In Time is listed on each application. Report to Information Tent for booth assignment and location map
- ALL SPACES ARE PRE-ASSIGNED. BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION WITH YOU. If you have not checked in by setup time, your assigned space may be given to someone else and you will be reassigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Booth fees are NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER FAIRS.
- PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO RAINDATES. On the day of the event, the Committee makes the decision to cancel because of inclement weather. CALL 617 796-1540 for a recorded message if event is canceled or check the Newton Community Pride website: s1ni6.hosts.cx